Monday, December 1, 2014

THE REED


    • The Reed.com 
    • I chose the podcast The Reed, because of the host Kid Fury and Crissle.The chemistry between the two is like no other.  They say things that people think but would never have the guts to say.  Kid Fury and Crissle are hilarously funny and feed off of each others hyper direct energy.    Although they come from different backgrounds, they have a common love of gossip,saying what they feel and being apart of the gay community.  Kid Fury being a gay man and Crissle being a gay women.  So with all of that combined they come together for a weekly show titled the reed.  I listened to three episodes and could not stop laughing, they joked on each other and everyone in the entertainment world.  That is why I liked the episodes because the celebs are who they go after telling all their business on what they seen and or heard.  The episodes was raw and juicy thats the part I liked.  Although I love to hear the gossip at times it became to much.  I would say it was well made they are just sitting there being themselves and talking a lot.  I found myself getting a little annoyed listening to the three episodes I was over it.  I guess it can be useful for promotions of concerts, information on the next up and coming events.  All and all I liked the podcast  and I will visit again maybe not often just when I need A laugh that my life in it self doesn't give.  

No comments:

Post a Comment