Monday, December 1, 2014

The Steve Austin Show- Unleashed!

     For my podcast assignment I chose Stone Cold Steve Austin's podcast called, "The Steve Austin Show-Unleashed!". Stone Cold Steve Austin came out of retirement and created a podcast for wrestling fans like myself that includes interviews with future and current superstars of wrestling along with shows that discuss general wrestling topics such as events. I've watched a number of episodes but the three that caught my attention were the two episodes with Paul Heyman and the first episode with legendary commentator Jim Ross. I'm a huge fan of both Jim Ross and Paul Heyman I believe they're geniuses at their craft. The interviews really gave you an understanding of the business and backstage drama. Stone Cold is a talented interviewer and this was put together nicely which makes sense to me because he's been in a business that required him to be interviewed on a number of occasions. This certainly allowed him to develop the skill himself by having it done to him for so many years.
     As a wrestling fan the podcast is as entertaining as it gets. Like I said earlier, interviews with superstars especially allow you to understand and find out things about them that you would of never known. I was always a big fan of behind the scenes facts and finding out information about real life wrestling situations.
    I took a bit of a break with this podcast, but this assignment has brought my attention back towards it and I will find time to listen to his weekly episodes again. I am a big fan of these podcasts and getting an in depth look into the business from a legends perspective. The WWE and wrestling business is filled with drama, they call it a high school on wheels at times, and this podcast is best to dig up the dirt because its hosted by a man who simply will say whatever he feels.
http://podcastone.com/Steve-Austin-Show


No comments:

Post a Comment