Thursday, December 11, 2014

Asher Roth Talks New Album & Early Stardom


For this project I watched an interview with famous rapper Asher Roth. In the interview he is discussing how it felt to release a hit single and have his whole life change before his eyes. Along with that, he goes on to talk about what he's been doing lately and the release of his new album "RetroHash". He also discusses his priorities and the importance of family and relationships in his life over anything else. He has always been a laid-back, down to earth artist and it is truly an experience just seeing him do what he loves to do and growing as a person. If you haven't heard anything from Asher Roth, I definitely recommend you download his newest album "RetroHash" right now from iTunes. 

Below is the link to the "SheKnows" interview with Asher Roth that I used in this podcast.

1 comment:

  1. Very nicely edited and narrated - a bit on the long side and the link to the original footage was to be embedded but very nice overall. See Blackboard for your grade.

    ReplyDelete