Sunday, November 30, 2014

Psychobabble with Tyler Oakley

The podcast that I chose for this assignment was Psychobabble. Psychobabble is a podcast create by a guy named Tyler Oakley, and his best friend Korey Kuhl. They talk about basically anything that is on their minds. Holidays, celebrity gossip, whats going on social media, etc. I picked this podcast because i knew of Tyler Oakley already. He has a youtube channel, and I have watched some of his videos.

Tyler Oakley's Psychobabble podcast gives you an inside look on how he is as a person, and how him and his friends interact. His best friend and him, remind me a lot if me and my best friend. They get along so well and just have good chemistry throughout the podcast.

I believe that this podcast was done well, and effective because he really captures your attention straight from the beginning. They may not talk about what you want to hear about, but they do talk about interesting things. This podcast almost makes it feel like you can interact with them by the way they talk to each other and also ask the listeners questions.

I liked this podcast from the start. I listened to a few episodes and i just like how they are together, and how they are able to be so good behind the ears of a listener. Tyler Oakley really does a good job in just painting a picture of what is happening for you. I enjoyed how both him and Korey are able to keep the podcast flowing and how great they are together run general. Even though the podcasts are random and about something different every week, they are very enjoyable.

https://www.youtube.com/user/psychobabblepodcast1

No comments:

Post a Comment