Sunday, November 30, 2014

Fashion at it's Best Podcast Assignment


Fashion At It's Best

     What interests me is fashion; I love to hear about the hottest trends, newest styles, and the most amazing designers that put these creative looks together. The Mod-TV video podcasts have completely inspired me to take interest in the Fashionista world. The first podcast was on Micheal Kors, one of the worlds top name brand designers. He took us behind the scenes to witness his top accessories, and picks his most daring pieces for the runway. The theme was all-natural, portraying their extraordinary features, and clothes that "catch the breeze." The second podcast was on Anna Sui. This was interesting to me having never seen any of her fashions. Her models were put together similar to Micheal Kors, with an all-natural theme. The girls wore nude make-up with long, flowing dresses; the designer wanted her models to resemble a princess. The last designer I witnessed was Robert Cavalli, one of the best looks I've seen thus far. It's more trendy, youthful, and it gives off a Hollywood glow that everyone is looking for. The models had metallic gray's mixed with pastels.



     This podcast is absolutely great ! It helped inform me on the hottest trends and some of the biggest names in the business. It had me wanting more, so I progressively watched more podcasts, and learned something new everytime. Looking behind the scenes was very entertaining. It gave me an inside look on what it takes to put together their big productions. The camera angles in the video podcast were great; they shot each model at a close-up, so I could really see the make-up quality and detailing on the models. They had some wide-shots in there which helped give the models character while walking on the runway. After watching these podcasts, I would definitely recommend Mod-TV and watch them again.

Cheyanne Hardeen

No comments:

Post a Comment