Sunday, November 30, 2014

Podcast

I started skimming through podcasts at first I could not find one that appealed to me, the idea of only being able to hear people discuss soccer was not too inviting. I wasn't fond of the thought of only being able to listen to someone discussing plays or games and not being able to see what was going on which is weird because I read about the same topics without images. Maybe it was just that I hadn't found a good podcast. Most were really boring and some of the speakers weren't too knowledgable but today I gave it one more try and I found a good podcast called "world soccer talk" I like this podcast because they have a show about every seven to ten days which allows them to keep the audience updated, this was my favorite part. The speakers were fluent in soccer and weren't boring, they have guest speakers ranging from physical trainer to managers. I also feel like they aren't biased towards teams, yes they make fun of each other's supporting teams but they will also speak about the strengths from the team I enjoyed this podcast, I also liked being able to multi task while hearing it definitely a good thing. I guess it just took the right people speaking to capture my attention.

World Soccer Talk

No comments:

Post a Comment